Saturday, May 31, 2008

sell-out: chilling at bucks

I are sell-out. I now indulge in twleve dollar coffee. tsk tsk.

But then again, I are not famous or anything remotely celebrity-ish therefore, the term 'sell-out' is not applicable.

*Gasp!* BAD Lolcat! Ekhem.. anyway, a certain auspicious rip (teehee!) brought me here thus I thought I might treat meself to this indulgence for once. ^^

Presenting mah iced mocha latte! gorgeous blend of chocolate to appease the senses with the flavour of coffee to awaken the mind. (first lolcats invades mah mind now starbucks..gah!)

Adding the few blog-writer's essential elements to rocking Esee's blog while I'm here. And I've gotta say, this is the home away from home. Plus, I was lucky enough to catch the sounds of singers thrilling jazz on the stage outside as opposed the other times when I heard there were screechbands performing. ugh.
Right, typing this up before closing. For once, a sign off from the bucks~